View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 11:08 PM   #3

I was thinking new lifan or used DRZ

The lifan 250 has a few upgrades I believe over the 2k range models. Definitely have to be a 250 to haul me around.. I've rode the late 80's early 90's XR250 and was thinking one of these 250s having the advantage of the better technology and such so should run just as well.

Thinking about ordering from venom since everyone seems to like them and their customer service after the sale..Which is very important. Honestly, I've gotta call and see if they can deliver it up my driveway which is paved and smaller trucks can get up here dualies like wreckers, rollbacks, furniture stores and such.but a big r & l I don't think so. I used to unload those all the time at a mine supply warehouse and they're a good size truck. Small considering, but.

I wanna put tags on it and use it to run around locally instead of my car. And hit the hills of course.

3k is all I wanna spend considering the x-pro's are "just fine"

If an emp is set off the efi would die unless shielded. while the carb models aren't hahaa.

Oh yeah I've heard of balanced and blueprinted for auto motors, but counter-balance seems like something different.

thanks for asking it helps to know what you want.