View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 10:00 AM   #15

Lifan Xpect 200cc issue is similar. My steps and knowledge so far. It has spark. It starts with gas sprayed in the throttle body. Injector sprays weak for 3-5 pulses and stops. If I try to start it off and on several times in a row, those 3-5 pulses added together get it to sputter and start a second. I choked the throttle body w my hand and got it to start randomly for short periods or by removing the idle valve hose from the left side of throtle body and pulsing it by hand. I replaced the injector with a 12 volt light and it pulses for 3 to 5 seconds and shuts off every time I press the start button... Verifying my first sentence. 9 volt battery holds the injector open just fine and I can blow through it. Unplugged iat, O2, adjusted tps. No change. Jumpered to car battery to be sure getting enough amps. No change. Supposedly the throttle position sensor tells the injector to pulse. I don't know what the programming of the ECU is. Would be nice to have an OBD scanner that fits this thing