View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 08:21 AM   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan250 View Post
Sorry if this is off topic but I’m in a bind… I bought my xpro titan 250 recently off fb marketplace but it only came with the led headlight, I got pulled over and ticketed for no lights and no speedometer/instrument cluster.
Has anyone else converted this model to be street legal? If so, please provide links to the gear and any info on installation. I can’t find any wiring diagrams, videos or anything on this bike.
I need it for my main form of transportation and have to have it modified with 3 weeks otherwise I’ll be stuck paying the tickets on top of making the upgrades. Thanks in advance.
*I’ll document the work as I do it and post so future ppl can reference.
I know this is too late to help you ,but there are kits available to convert dirt bikes and atv’s into road legal bikes ,they include a blinker switch ,relay and everything to install blinkers ,a horn ,a brake light switch .I get them through a local Kimpex dealer for about $50.00 , the stuff is cheap and just universal but it works and will help you out .
Polisport sells a universal bike headlight-front number plate kit ,like for a competition enduro ,and a universal rear fender with a light ,I have not purchased the rear fender in years ,not sure if the current offering has a dual filament light (running light and brake light ) ,I used to have to swap the pigtail in the housing but pretty sure a new one would probably be l.e.d. Lighting ,so you might have to monkey with that .