View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 10:17 AM   #8

When concidering on what bike to buy recently, I liked the Templar, and Titan bikes, BUT, evidently they are technically off road bikes, and even on the dealership web sights, it says something to the effect that while many people do get them registered, there is no guarantee of being able to. I just didn't want to risk it. When I bought my first Chinese bike a few years ago, I bought the Brozz because I knew it was road legal. It was about $500 more than a base Hawk, and . about the same as a DLX. The Brozz was far nicer than the base Hawk, and I would still take a Brozz over a DLX if priced the same, But at the time I probably would have bought a base Hawk because of the fact that it was only 2/3 the cost . I have a feeling that the Brozz won't be back, at least not with a CG motor, and I would be surprised if the TT250 can survive with a CG. Not because they are bad bikes, just the opposite, because of the fact they are a little better, and must be sold for more. I don't think many people these days will opt for a CG bike that is in the price range of the OHC offerings these days.