View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 05:39 PM   #7

Sorry been reading and reading :? Thanks for the welcomes! Temperature and humidity finally dropped up here it's gorgeous this week. I'm a fall kind of person anyway 50-60 deg. clean dry air! The scooter is a 150 4 stroke with CVT drive it goes 61 indicated with my 250 lb butt on it. That's probably really 53-55 mph given the Chinese speedo accuracy. I have tailgated my wifes Equinox the car indicating 60mph. Equinox makes a heck of a windbreak though! Fantastic forum here and I'm learning lots. It's interesting the comparisons between the GY200 and scooter manufacturers. I have a Diamo dealer near me that I am friendly with. The Enduro they offer is very nice but at $2199 I'll be interneting one like I did the scooter. (Diamo only sells through brick and morter dealers now.) I've been thinking bigger scooter but for the money I guess the motorcycles make more sense. I like the dirt raod capability of the Enduro but does anyone have one of the GS200 street bikes? I am trying to honestly cruise at 65 on Us Rte 1. Slower I'll get flattened from behind. To many tickets with the regular motorcycles I used to have. I've owned 16 bikes over 20 years. Puch Moped all the way to V65 Sabre. Most were Yamaha 650 twins.