Thread: Our New Boss!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willys
I know this is going to get me into a huge amount of crap...but....I wonder if he will make it to the first day on the job???

I heard they have already caught a few deadbeats thinking of doing the deed???? morons!

I hope he isn't another Kennedy...!
Well that fact is every president has a few nutt-jobs looking to off them and obama is no different.
I hope he doesnt get shot dead because that would tear this country apart.

I expect attempts to made on his life but they wont be the more successful state sponsored ones of years gone by since the WORLD loves him.
(I still dont know why :roll: he's like the pied-piper but he isnt playing a tune I'd blindly follow like so many others have )

I myself dont like him, dont trust him and cant wait until the next 4 years are gone so we can hopefully move on.(if we have a country left)
I fear we are going from one exteme bad end of the spectrum towards another extreme bad.

I dont think he loves this country as much as he feels he needs to fix this country.

I do hope he does some good and proves me wrong because in the end all I really want is a decent safe secure country to call home.
I also hope he takes being the first black american president very very seriously and does the absolute best job that can be done just to keep the progress that has been gained.

Right now I just have to sit back and watch it all unfold and just keep taking care of my own business like everyone else.