Thread: Our New Boss!
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 11:09 AM   #46

My only issue is that nut jobs like Ophra(?) and the alike don't start to influence his mandate! She has had a chip on her shoulder since she was a kid. She unfortunately still acts and voices her opinions about her slavery days or whatever they were? She, with all her money and power, should have more brain cells to realize those days should be over and better yet forgotten about and not to be rehashed very chance they get. IMHO..It only starts up these negative issues and thoughts that separate the blacks from the whites. We all know what happened and hope it never happens again...so why keep rehashing it? I think she wants like (ok dare I say it, many of the far left women libbers want) revenge for what happen to them. They will try and over correct the problem and we will suffer for it. It is a silly stituation and subject to or issue to put your huge amount of influence,money and power behind...when she could be offering her support in a more nationally beneficial way..IMHO. But to see and hear her after the election was won by Obama...what a sideshow! I heard she was muzzled too so that she didn't make more bad press than good for Obama by her supporters and Obamas supporters...

I too hope Obama can get the job done...although..I will be surprised to see him last....You guys need a good person to lead,...whoever that is...as long as they get the job done..it shouldn't matter who or what they are.