View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 10:27 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamCheap

I like how it is all electric DRIVE and uses the gas engine to generate electricity when needed.
First I hope all those fancy gagets/gauges will work in -40 C + wind chill after sitting outside all night long...LCD screens work REALLY well when cold....Touch screen ...through frost layers?, How about the condensation after the heat kicks in droplets running down the touch screens ...oh yah you got electric heat elements for warm air???How will that reduce milage on the batt??? Overall fuel burnt per mile operating will go way up, last I checked it was easier to scavenge engine heat than create heat from scratch.
1.6 litre engine , just for electric production??? how come a 16- 20 horse Brigs & Scrap iron can run a 250 amp welding rig...way more power produced than any car could use...Never mind that 25HP could be produced from a 350cc 4 stroke ...must use 1.6L...How about 1Litre even, Snowmobile manufacturers are producing 1L 4strokes with 120 horsepower easily.

I hope they figure something out , but it has to be able to run from Mexico to the Arctic circle while running/operating the same.
'08 Yongjiang 150cc atv (Jinlong)