View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 11:04 PM   #25

hold on before we blame the dealer you should know this, i am fairly sure that a few things are the same in my state as it is in il.
1 the dealer has to have his adress on the bill of sale or in a sale contract 2 the dealer should have found the error if it didnt match vin with the bike im still fuzzy on why the insurance company found anything
3 the dealer can not make a mso, but al can in a few minutes
wait after reading sounds like the blame is everywhere dealer & distributor
this begs the question what does al use to pick dealers since they are the "best, biggest & greatest, standing alone as the only chinese company following the laws of this country,,,,,and i dont fit their business model im not good enough to be a dealer and banned from their forum having to stay here on this mean people forum who never helps anyone :wink: i kkep waiting for shawn to jump in and say how im just bitter (and i am but im never ever going back ill quit selling first) and the dealer is a falt or dsrt4 was the problem. or some story that i cant think of yet, i just can not figure out why any self respecting dealer still wants to be involved with them and dsrt4 before you buy another bike like the z50 look elsewhere i have seen much better looking copies
fired roketa,lifan and jet moto and apollo quit me who's next