View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 11:02 AM   #21

Send a message via AIM to mdsuave13 Send a message via Yahoo to mdsuave13
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaximum
mdsuave, here is a picture of mine if it helps at all. The paper it is printed on is like the paper a title is printed on. Sounds like maybe you got a photocopy of a generic MSO that they just typed the info on. That would probably explain the absence of the control #. Mine has one, & the photo that Bruce uploaded has one. Good luck getting it resolved!
that is exactly what has happened. If they have the generic one, that means they have a real one somewhere. they just don't want to pay the money for it.

So that is why i'm highly pissed, i told samantha chen at t-motorsports to get me the "REAL, LEGAL" document, with control #'s. Of course she didn't she just copied one on her printer, cut it with a paper slicer to size, then type in the info. I want the real legal paperwork, not some bs stuff you made.. we arent in china, you tend to get into trouble for making illegal documents...

Hopefully bruce can tell me where his mco's come from and what process they go thru to get one.

But i will tell you this, after knowing all this, i would never deal with t-motorsports, i dont like shady people, i like people that are straight to the point, if she had told me that they cant get a real one, i would have figured something out.

ARRGGHHH

2008 Kawasaki KLR650 Candy Lime Green

I am the official China bike registration Guru For the State of Maryland..... HA.