View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 01:06 PM   #23

Send a message via AIM to mdsuave13 Send a message via Yahoo to mdsuave13
i have all the original documents, and copies of them before and after everything...

t-motorsports notarized and filled out the top back on both copies the one that was shrink wrapped to the seat, and the one that they "constructed at staples"

i told them that i needed a legal document, my mva spotted the new fake one faster then the one that came with the bike. The fact that they knew what an MCO looks like but didnt bother to order the legal one that you would get from a company like american banknote or something is kind of shady..
on monday i am going to fax a pic of bruces (with the word SAMPLE crossed thru the middle and his info crossed out) just as a reference. I also found one of the companies pdf files that you can order the MCO's from. They say its a minimum of 25, but they can use those documents for whomever they need on whatever bike. Its just a legal document that you would fill out with a particular bike's info.

I dont have a problem paying to have this done, but i'm afraid they are going to tell me to F off or something. I guess we will see.

IF they don't want to assist me in ordering legal documentation (which should ALWAYS be done with the sale of a legal US vehicle) then i will get legal actions involved. Its illegal to forge a legal document (which they did with the 2nd MCO and the epa documents)

i hope for the sake of their future in business, that they don't play games with me from this point. Cause the MVA is already interested in their business practices, and with the documents i have, they could already get an investigation into their business practices.

I just want my bike on the road, legally, legit and with as little problem as possible. I don't want to ruin someones company over something like a 1000 dollar china bike.

thank you all for all the help and assistance thru all of this nonsense.

2008 Kawasaki KLR650 Candy Lime Green

I am the official China bike registration Guru For the State of Maryland..... HA.