View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 07:41 PM   #34

spud your right about the kingstones, the new sets i have, both of them, are not kingstones but some other brand i havent herd of. the guy who spud bought from may have made money here's how that works, i'm guessing he bought by the container, had no overhead for a total profit for him at 200-250 $ and didnt do anything. just for reference, if i sell online and i feel they are capable, i get a quote for the bike and shipping this takes about 2 hours total, my labor rate is about 45 in the shop. once everything is done i average making about 200-250 each, 100 to 150 is eat up in time, papers and the detail that make the deal. the other 100-150 goes back into the bike end (really i dont take from that account but you have to figure this to way to keep your business in check) to pay for the building, lights, phone, but mostly in my case to pay for the endless paperwork my state requires, but i figure he done ok. he also HAD to buy cheaper than me, but a bigger investment than i could to buy a container
fired roketa,lifan and jet moto and apollo quit me who's next