View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #9

Here is link to TMEC, Crazy Carl at MYCHINAMOTO.com covered the Dealer Expo, but he had no comment on them. They and the bikes were there, looking for dealers.

TMEC website: http://www.tmec.net.cn/index.htm

They seem to have some interesting products coming out of Jiangsu Province. I am fairly certain that the major supplier for what was the Tank line is in that area and is called XLMCO which is an acronym for Jiangsu Xinling Motor Co.

I would say these new bikes seem to be of better quality? Better then the old inventory being heavily discounted?

I personally do not think that warranty needs to go beyond 12 months, its about the break in/ wear in that is what should concern people. If the engine has a flaw that’s when its likely to show up. Warranties should be all factory backed…not distributor added.

I would say these new bikes are better quality? Better then the old inventory being heavily discounted?

I would contact TMEC and find out who is the USA distributor and if products are warranted from the factory. The engine specs are real close to that of the Qingqi.