Thread: Ciello 125
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 09:24 PM   #2

Hi xt477

Welcome to ChinaRiders!!
Well you better take a better look at motorextreme's website...not one part for that Ciello 125 on their website. Then again if you look at their LF200(III) parts all they did was disassemble 1 bike to take pictures of the parts. If you look at the parts very closely you can see marks where they had screws touching them...look at the rear sprocket it still has chain grease on it...no new sprocket comes like this. As far as T-Motorsports goes be careful look at the trouble that {mdsauve13} is having with them. I ask you where are you going to get parts for their so called warranty? No one will honor any labor for the warranty.

I'm an American Lifan Dealer in Mantua, OH. American Lifan in TX, is the Main importer of Lifan products in the USA. The only way you will get parts & full Warranty for a Lifan is by purchasing an American Lifan. American Lifan is putting a Lock on parts for their bikes only...All dealers Must report a VIN number for parts now and if the VIN doesn't match one that came out of their warehouse we don't get parts for them. I hope that this helps.

Bruce
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net