View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 07:31 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambassador
35, Happilly divorced with twin 8yr. old girls and a 3 yr. old daughter. Have been with my girlfriend going on 5 yrs. now. Been riding since I was 6 yrs. old, started on a Suzuki JR50 and I've had a bike or three wheeler ever since.. Took the kids for a ride on my GY-5 and now the bug has bitten them too, they will most likely be getting quads for their birthday or X-mas.. My girlfriend and I own our own full-time DJ buisness and that keeps us pretty busy, she is also a wedding planner. This time of year is kinda slow for us but spring is right around the corner and we already have 45+ bookings not to mention we DJ bike night every Wednesday at our local Hooters.. I like my job...
Im happily divorced as well.. Dan is my 2nd husband, I think I got it right this time Dan has a twin brother Don...yup, theres 2 of them.. Ill have him post a pic.. . the little girl on the bike with you with the blonde curly-cues reminds me of Shirley temple ! Cutie pie.. our girls are 5 and 11 - the youngest is a blonde blue eyed girl like her daddy, the oldest looks like me.