Thread: MYXP200
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 08:29 PM   #24

I took the XP200 to lunch today….

I live in an area called the Heights, its basically top of a bluff to the east of the city. The eastern half of Ohio is Appalachian foot hills, the further you go the more hilly it gets. The western half of the state is flat Indiana is very flat and Pennsylvania is hilly, they have mountains.

Anyway I headed down to the base of the bluff or ridge, they used to call it Turkey Ridge, back in the day and every once in a while a wild Turkey can be still spotted in the area.

The base of the bluff is an area called University Circle, it’s considered the cultural center of the city, it is a metropolitan city center in itself. It's a nice area. I like going there, its got some nice green spaces.

One of the institution in the circle is Case Western University, here are some pictures of a building on campus, its designed by architect named Gehry.

Behind that building in the Cleveland Botanical Gardens

From there I headed towards the lake, I took what is called The Rockefeller Parkway and intended to take some more photos on the way but the traffic was way too bad to stop...another time.

I then got hungry and headed to downtown, thats the actual metro center and stopped at a mall called the Galleria, I was so hungry I just jumped the curb and parked in front. Everywhere is a parking spot for a Dual Sport.

It stopped raining.... and the odometer now is at 750km>>we had a high of eighty eight yesterday....today eighty four. Sunny and warm :o