View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #16

he got a job as a farm hand?that is about all i know. but it is a huge farm that grows fruit and veggies and has chickens...yes if he can find a place for us out there,we are very excited.ohio just has nothing anymore. and it is something our family needs.i will tell him over and over again to be careful until i know he is there safe. thank you for your thoughts and kind words once again. yes he is trying to go straight through, he is stubborn!!! right now he is almost to st paul, mn. he is looking for a camp ground or something to get a few hours of sleep. lets see,what did he take...not enough food he did say! but thats what he gets for not listening! he has the 2 boxes on the sides of his rack that he packed with i am not really sure.i think he put his rain suit in one, his papers and stuff for the bike are in 1. he took a water-proof army bag with his clothes, a blanket, pillow and an extra pair of boots and personal hygene things. and a lunch box he also strapped onto his bike with his phone, camera, ipod, wallet. i really cant remember what all he took...sad because i helped pack it.but we went through 3 different ways of packing before he decided for final how he was going to do it. he did say earlier that he was going to mail his things back!!! if i forgot anything, sorry i will look over it later.thank you again..and i will try to figure out how to upload the pics i took of him before he left yesterday before i go tobed...he did say that he did take some pictures of mountains,so i cant wait to see and share them, somehow!!! :wink: