View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 01:05 AM   #12

i assumed this guy was a honest person cuz he answered all of the many many questions i asked him. but i know that not every body is as honest as i am..

i sold a xbox 360 a few years ago and the guy i sold it to was like me. worried about buying something used from a person and not like a pawn shop where you can bring it back in x amount of time for a refund.. so i told them guy " take it for what its worth, that system is working properly and i have never had a issue with it, but if there is a problem with it when you get home and hook it up. give me a call and i can come check it out " he called and said it worked just fine a few hours after he got home and got some time playing on it.. i called him a week later and asked him if he had any issues and he said nope not a single one its been awsome. thats when i said cool cuz ive held on to your money for the last 7 days just incase.

my point of view on it is that, i dont want to work. i dont think any one really does but, we have to. so when i buy something i dont want it stolen or broken by some one else cuz it means in the end the money was a waste. if he had been honest with me about the other sub being busted like that, and i would have looked it over and seen that it can be fixed id have still traded him. cuz my orignal plan was to do a even trade for a really good 10 or their sub plus some cash for my sub. its the fact that he lied to my face about it.

in a update, i am pressing charges on him just for the simple fact that he out right lied to me about its condition. idk yet what the da is charging him with since the price of the kicker was 149.99 its going to be more then a petty theft charge cuz that ends at 50 bucks. if he admits in the court room that he lied, scammed me, and that his plan was to lie and scam me from the moment he was my cl ad about the trade. i will drop the charges no problem or request that he gets community service and if it can be done a fine not to exceed the value of the kicker or that he makes a "donation" to aids research charity.
some people might see me as being petty for this, but if i just blow it off. he will continue to rip people off in the future. if i blow it off and follow through with it, its like telling him nah its ok to keep scamming people and ripping them off. ya know, if you tell your kid not to stand on the back of the sofa cuz they could fall and get hurt and they will get a spanking the next time you catch them doing. then you do catch them and not follow through with the spanking for it. they will not believe you the next time you say you will get spanked for doing that again.