View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 06:37 PM   #15

I can't believe it has been two months since my last post here. I was somewhat incorrect, the bike does come with the luggage and windshield. I am waiting for a new shipment of motorcycles to arrive here in Cochabamba, but I have also been window shopping all over Bolivia comparing prices on existing stock. So far the most expensive 250-2A I found was in LaPaz at $1950 (they finance at loan shark rates) and the cheapest was in El Alto at $1700. I have a couple of people here in Cochabamba looking out for the bike for me and promised me a good deal. Probably in the low end of that price range. The good news is last month I got my Bolivian motorcycle and automobile drivers licenses, so as soon as I get the bike I'm legal. The odd part is I have never driven a motorcycle and I really don't know how. Once I get the bike I gotta learn how to ride. That will be the easy part, getting the license was the hardest and somewhat expensive part. Hopeflly in the next month or so there will be a picture of me and my (hopefully) new Kyngo 250-2A here on Chinabikes...but I'm still not holding my breath..not yet!!!