Thread: Jim's Gio Beast
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 02:29 AM   #27

There is a crack in the hole on the left, I think the one on the right is the pivot for the lever... The one with the crack is for the mirror I think.

They're not the best option, but if you think they'll do the trick, or even just want to try I can pull them off..

I was wondering why the beast had a signal switch, so that cuts the engine... So weird. I wonder why they didn't just go with the cheaper kill switch / starter switch I've seen on most other china bikes... (this is the one I mean http://www.giobikes.com/Bars-and-Con...t-Stop-Switch/ )

The right side is definitely messed up.

I'll probably put tubes in all 4 too, it sounds like a good idea.

I don't know when is best to examine the wiring, I guess it would be easiest side by side like you said, so I guess if I hauled it over there one day? Whenever works for you, I don't want to impose or anything... The only days I can say no to right now is tomorrow I'm going to a Heat game, and Saturday I'm going to be back up at Hemlock I think, my brother wanted to go then.

Oh and here is the bit...

I thought it was pretty funny too.

Edit: I was just thinking, the throttle is included in that right hand control, the switches, lever perch, mirror holder, etc is all on the one.. So it probably isn't the best choice. I have the twist grip throttle off the beast, it is self contained.