Thread: YinGang
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 01:47 AM   #19

There is very little market for drop shipping at that price, the drop ship market has a very low price limit.
That bikes total cost for me would be close to $2,800.00 with sales tax and registration, that’s could be compared to a trip to Europe!

I would say that if any manufacturer sells it products to drop shippers, they have to actually have some form of online support for purchasing parts and also an online shop manual.

Some of the manufactures do not label parts for individual distribution and without that happening in the factory as labeled for individual identification there is no way to manage a distributed inventory for the parts.

The online dealers/distributors are often only a warehouse. They stock few parts and the ones they do are not individually labeled from the factory. That results in people with no relational management skills attempting to implement something they see as rational and that results in something that rarely functional or sustainable.

A good example is that of Qlink and Qingqi, the factory parts book numbers do not match the Qlink part numbers. Think about why that is…all the parts should have a number and the same numbers from the factory line to the final consumer, call that a synergistic model and potentially highly functional and sustainable. Again Qlink does not have that and they do not stock all parts, in some cases they cannot identify part numbers that are actually Qingqi part numbers.

That bike is at a price limit and without the required documentation that is undeniably required to support it.

If I a customer can identify a dealer willing to maintain that bike then a distributor should not require parts that fail to be returned. In fact they should simply make the parts easily available and easily identifiable. They can and should monitor parts consumption and that by requiring a VIN numbers for warranty claims. That same Model VIN should also identify the parts list.

Yingang in China has a real friendly front office, but Yingang USA is not the same company and the online dealer are very questionable.

I like the motorcycle but its defiantly is not supported in the USA.

Consider the rating system , the quality is a "5" and the sales people got a "10" as for support I would rate it at "0".