View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 05:12 AM   #25

I understand being careful, I understand that things can be individual misunderstanding and I also understand that people can make mistakes. All of that said, this company is obviously at fault in attitude at least and I am inclined to believe the OP also about the facts.

SO WHY THE HELL ARE THEY STILL SITE SPONSORS?

Demand an immediate response as a forum on behalf of not just your valued moderator and participant but ALL the members likely to assume that sponsorship has an implicit support from the forum.

What ever bucks they may kick in are tainted dollars and should be declined. I am truly surprised so few have posted in on this thread. I may live the other side of the world, and I am imperfect myself, but dammit, this is simple rip-off and lack of customer care. NO-ONE interested in truly fostering the purchase, use and maintenance into the future of chinabikes can afford to pretend to be non-partisan in such matters when they are as obvious as this.

These forums are not just for poor, hard-done-by, poverty-stricken fools to commiserate over the crap we may have bought, they are for interested, intelligent riders to make simple free choices and communicate in such a way that we get improvement in design, support and understanding. Rip off is rip off , rudeness is rudeness whatever the language and wherever in the world is the dealer. We DO NOT need banners ads for such bastards.