View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 10:02 AM   #2632

Irate I was afraid of this

So I was talking too my cousin Vinnie who works at the LA docks and just happens to be married to the harbor master's daughter. He says the scuttle butt he's heard is that our ship may have hazardous materials on board that are not on the manifesto so they are keeping it out of the docks till it's checked out.
(called last night but not posting this till more news was available)
He called me this morning when he got to work and said things got real exciting around 4am with our ship when the Coast Guard did a surprise Swat style boarding and arrested the Captain and crew.
They found a container full of people they where trying to sneak into the country and some containers full of black market plastic pellets like I use in my injection molding machines.
As well as some other nasty chemicals mixed in with the containers of a well known big chain store that get most of their goods from China and are passed on as their house brand BBQ sauce and fertilizer.
He said our bikes were OK in the container but will probably be tied up as evidence for quite awhile. He talked to one of the Coast Guard laddies that boarded the vessel and actually looked at the RX3 in the container while doing an inventory of all the containers. He said they definately had 15" rear tires on them and the old style pipes with no trunk or side cases to be found.
The trunk and side cases were later found with the people they were trying to sneak in the container. They were being used for their suit cases and filled with their meager belongings and children.
These people were told when they got to land they could put the cases back on the bikes and just ride off into the sunset with our bikes.
4-1-2015
Had ya going there didn't I?
Happy April Fool's day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
told you I was bored rj