View Single Post
Old 08-12-2023, 12:51 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdano711 View Post
You will be pleased to know my next bike will be a Templar X. I am sold on them. Probably won't happen for at least 2+ years, but it is on my radar!! Gotta get the wife an ATV, first.
You are having a great time with the Hawk, and when the time comes, maybe you will want a Templar X. Maybe you would like an Apollo RX 250, or a Lifan KPX 250, or maybe a trailmaster TM38 (300cc liquid cooled!). That TM38 is something to consider. A little more money, but 30hp and a radiator!

The Bighorn makes 30hp with no valves!! I like 2 strokes

I wish we could get people to post good high resolution photos of other bikes, close up, in good lighting. All we see is low resolution pics of the entire bike. You just can't see the details we need to see to make a decision. Yes, I have posted lots of HR photos, including parts removed from the bike, and close up pics of the frame and swingarm with parts removed to expose the build quality.

Maybe if you get to actually see good pics of other bikes, you will decide differently! I will be happy only if you end up with what you want!

Last edited by Thumper; 08-12-2023 at 03:28 PM.