View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 08:50 AM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolocs View Post
I am sorry you got scammed by them too. I ordered my bike on March 15 and have not received a refund. The CC company is giving me the run around as well. I am convinced that APSCUSA is a scam and the people supporting them on this site are some how caught up in it. I've been on this site for over a year n never post but i noticed once I did post about this issue new accounts start to pop up defending Don an APSCUSA. Now these accounts have a lot of post n look reliable but they were created the day I made my purchase.
I had no issues with APSCUSA. I ordered a Hawk and a UTV and received both quick. I even ordered parts far a ATV from them and got them quick. But it seems like in the past month there have been a lot of issues with them. Hope this works out for you guys. I had the same problem with another online company I purchased my ATV from. No problems when I bought the ATV but when I tried buying a Hawk from them the company I couldn't get a track number or any information on delivery so I canceled the order and order from APSCUSA. I think all these companies are good in the beginning but turn to crap. I wish you guys all the luck. I can't defend any company, only my personal experience.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel