View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 12:51 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
I'm 45 and no hot dog. Just cruise at 50 on the road, and drive down dirt roads and trails. I wouldn't abuse a bike like this. No jumping. Why are these cheaper than the cool little bikes I want for my kids. Like the SSR Razkull that thing is almost $2000. Nope. I do also need help finding something tiny for the kids.
that's what I do with mine. I am very happy with mine. go into it with your eyes open and don't expect perfection like the japanese build. mine seems to meet my needs though. fit/finish is a bit underwhelming, but there's nothing risky about them that I have found. for the price, they just can't be beat in my book.

Regarding the kids versions, and is true with different chinabike builders, the quality does range quite a bit and that drives their prices. some are closer to japanese quality than others. generally price is the indicator. I'm likely going to get this one for my grandson. he is 11.
http://www.powersportsmax.com/produc...G6XBoCOaXw_wcB

some of the more expensive ones have things like inverted forks and better quality wheels so they don't dent or bend so easily. those are all factors.