View Single Post
Old 09-19-2023, 10:04 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividpixel View Post
With as little riding experience as I have, these tires can only be compared with the dual sport ones on the TT250, but knobbier. I don't know what exactly happened to cause the traction loss but I wonder if the tire is really DOT-approved considering I never saw a front stamp for it. Rear has a DOT stamp, though. Usually I haven't cared about such a thing but I ride the street enough for it to matter.
How are you progressing on the healing process Vidpix?

That was a bad break. I hope you are getting around and mostly out of the worst of it. I tore up my left rotator cuff last Christmas when I fell down the front cement steps with tree in right hand, stupidly tried to fend off the driveway with my left arm. The right rotator cuff was blown out in '96 on a GS1100, then aggravated when I hit a stealthy telephone pole lying horizontal in deep grass last Summer. This certainly changed my life.

Now my knees are both beginning to crumble. So all at once. Crap! I am riding my bicycle daily now trying to see what I can do about all of this! I am starting to feel old