View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 04:34 PM   #1870
Banned

:)! Lovin this forum more and more! Thanks rjmorel

rjmorel,
Thats the solution I was looking for. For now, at least. Room is gonna be at a premium, and riding cross country will really stress space constraints, no matter what I do. The extra luxury for the lenses and camera when Local, is well worth it. However, when unsupported, and probably alone on my trek (without back up or other way to carry any extra stuff), my bike and me, ONLY. Its really a no brainer. That is a great idea for a camera, and I CAN afford it, by when I start my ride. I'm liking the waterproof, and leaks at 16' aren't a deal breaker for me...(Hell, if I get to 16' depth on my ride home, the camera ISN'T gonna be what I'm worrying about, Guaranteed!hehe

Space is at a REAL premium, ie: I also, solely must bring my selection of each tool I may need to assemble, tweak, and test, then maintain, repair the bike. (if any and I'm doubtfull I'll have any issues re that honestly),
BUT I was am an Eagle Scout, so be prepared, is still my motto, as is self sufficiency, and a few other things I value and cherish, a LOT, and mourn that those things are considered passe' and old fashioned by many.

Thank you much. Advice taken, and am looking up the powershot as I write!