View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 12:22 AM   #100

Yah ! I suspect that they did that for emitions too.
So far I've gone through the spark section and discovered that the spark is a combination of 3 sensor readings, the one on the crank is constant and linked to the RPM, but the other 2 are big variables
one of the Expected intake pressure and the other the RPM and a huge addition of Additional add on's in certain instances. they add a small amount to the spark advance.
Sense the spark is going way too far advanced i started replacing every value in the charts that was over 42 with 42 as I believe there is no reason to go beyond 42 degrees advance .....this got rid of the calls for 50+ degrees advance in the chart
and I set the Max advance to 43 instead of 70 .....
I haven't put this into the bike yet and probably won't for some time as I am still tinkering with it...... something just doesn't feel right about this and I can't put my finger on it.....
If they did this for emissions , I could care less about emissions ! I just want the engine to run right, and it looks like I am getting further away from that goal as I go along..... the changing of RPM with the throttle still at 4500RPM is definitely not right
it never did that before. it's something I did that isn't getting along with other stuff in there....
Bob......