Thread: MYXP200
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 02:09 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider
Once again, thank you for posting the nice photos, Oengus. Next time, please remember to bring more memory cards! It looks like it was a beautiful day for a ride.

Spud
I took them out and set them on the table, but never put them in my pocket.....it was a beautiful week, it rained on Monday though and some today. We had storms thunder and lighting and high winds and some flooding.

I have to take the XP in for it's first service it's at 900km now. I think maybe Thursday. I may tool around Lorain County and the Black River, thats Lorain/Elyria, Sandusky and the Islands, further west, would be fun....that could be something for later in the summer. I am working on a family vacation in that area it's a real nice area a big bay and a series of islands in the lake. They have ferries that take you from the bay to the islands. I'll get my parents to rent a place, then put the bike in the back of the pick-up....then everyone in the family will come....the real-estate is way cheap these days and my parents are talking about it being a good time to buy in that area. Something on the lake with dockage, they have boats.