View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 08:22 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 View Post
1080 is more than enough for You Tube. When you first upload your video it will play at a lower resolution until You Tube finishes processing. Also When watching any video on You Tube, you will need to go to setting on that video to watch at 1080 unless you have the 1080 set as default for watching. You Tube automatically will play the video at a resolution best for your connected internet speed. I use KineMaster free version for editing on my phone and tablet. Window also has some free editing programs on the Microsoft store.
I don't have great internet, and have 2 Roku , and phones, and that old laptop on the WiFi. YouTube had my videos playing at 320, and I went to put them on 1080P, and they would stop and buffer every few seconds, but when I put them on 720 they did pretty good. It seems like when going fast through areas with a lot of leaves in trees close to the road, it gets blurry, but gets better out in the open more. I made uploaded a clip of riding the KPX with the microphone in the helmet, and it sounds ok, but I don't have a good speaking voice. I will link it . I also have 3 Hawk videos in sequence on the channel, all 5 minute clips. I have several more of that ride, but quite uploading them because they were blurry, but knowing now that you can change video quality on YouTube, I may upload the rest here in a few days