Thread: Vader 125 mods
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 07:15 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
Looks great! These little bikes interest me alot! What was the gains with the big bore kit? Costly? Anything else you care to share, please do. Not a whole lot of how to and mod threads on these.
Thanks alot ! I just installed the big bore kit about a week ago so I haven't really been hard on it yet but I can tell you it has definitely made a significant difference. Once it's good and broken in I'll report back with the power differences. I ordered the tbolt USA big bore kit for lifan 125cc engines with the 14 mm pin and had ordered a z40 cam but unfortunately it doesn't fit. So far I've also ordered CNC clutch/brake levers for a grom and they fit well, honda from seat that fits perfectly except for trimming a couple other tabs. I think for the most part honda grom parts will swap right over to the Vader, not everything but so far I know that the light assembly, seat , wheels / wheel parts, levers fit. It's been alot of trial and error with this thing and there isn't much info on the web right now.