View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 04:09 PM   #1202

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddthought View Post
That's good to know. I'm around 4500' so hopefully it won't take too much fiddling. On the other hand, messing around with it does sound like a lot of fun. Regardless, I'm fully expecting to play with alternative sprockets.

Oh, and my delivery should be Friday, assuming all goes well. Why it should take a week to drive from LA to SLC, I'm not sure, but that's the estimate. In fact, judging by the tracking information, it's only been picked up from CSC, with no further update. Ah well, I'm sure they'll get it to me one way or another.

I'll just take it as an opportunity to work on my zen. The bike will come when it will come... om.... the bike will come when it will come... om...
Heck! 4500' it may be just right for you! I'm looking to change the pipe and fiddle with the carb on Mrs 2LZ TT but not until it's broke-in. I want her to be stunned and amazed at the difference after it's modded. You can just tell there's so much more in there to come out.

Good luck on the delivery! Keep us posted! PICS! PICS! :-)

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350