View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 04:28 PM   #1204

Quote:
Originally Posted by EachAdventure View Post
Just to follow up, the tire pressure was up around 30-35 psi. Not bad for the street but in the dirt it was very squirly. I lowered them down to about 22 psi and it felt much better. However, when I was coming down a hill on my ride Monday morning, the front washed out on me in a sandy section (still not quite sure what happened) and resulted the bike going down and me going along with it. I ended up bending the bars and the rear brake pedal/lever. I was able to bend the brake lever back but need to order some new bars. I am going to try and wear the stock tires out as quick as possible and probably go with the TR-8's. I have heard good things about them.

Also, my speedo cable broke on Monday morning as well around 40 kilometers. I was hoping that issue was resolved on my bike, but it looks like I will need to contact them for a replacement.
Bummer about the fall, but at least the parts are cheap and you're okay! (I assume you're okay) Perhaps the new speedometers calibrated for miles will have updated guidance or material on the cable.

Current: CSC TT250