View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 03:15 PM   #60

Angry Wtf??

Ordered an Enforcer from APSCUSA.COM online on 3/24. Received e-mail confirmation of order from the company and a confirmation #. The $$ was debited from my checking account on 3/27. Called on 4/4 to get an update on the status of my order as I hadn't heard from them. They said my order has a status of both Processing and Ready to Ship and the guy said that he needed to look into this more and that he would call me back. He never called me back, so I called the next day on 4/5 and spoke to the same guy who said that it was still being held-up in processing because the payment didn't go through. So he said that he would refund the money to my account and that he would send me an e-mail by the end of that day with details. I never received an e-mail, so I called back today (4/6) and spoke to the same guy. He told me he was going to try to refund me the money (even though he said he was going to do it yesterday) and that he would e-mail me within two hours. It has been 4 hours since I called and I have not received an e-mail back from the company. I had to call my bank and speak to the Disputes Department to get my money back. This will take 7 - 10 business days to fulled process.

They are real scam artists..Where can I get a decent bike without issues??