Thread: peelyweely
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 07:46 AM   #3

Little known fact: There is a "Speed" decal theft ring that travels the country. They do there dirty deed most often while we sleep. About three weeks ago I awoke to find my "Speedy" White RX3 sitting in the garage naked, wearing nothing but the RX3 decals on the side panels and the "Speed" decals stripped away.
I panicked and threw on my riding gear and immediately headed for my favorite section of twisty blacktop. Too my surprise, my little RX3 had not lost its "Speed Mojo" and was just as fast as before. What a relief!
Too bad that the optimistic speedometer is not connected to the "Speed" decals, and would read accurately when the decals are removed.

As for the good news....they went with a "Speed" sticker instead of "Cool Boy" or "Fun Guy". I did read somewhere that they are considering for next years model to have a "Caitlin" decal. That would surely get more attention than even "Cool Boy". Then even more people would come up to you and say things like "Just what the hell is that". Just sayin'....