Thread: Tao Tao bull200
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 12:11 PM   #12

It looks like, at least for now, that the Bull is around $200 more expensive with some great and interesting new features. What someone is going to use their ATV for will be the determining factor if these new additions are worth it. Do you need a speedometer? Gear indicator? Hours meter? Maybe. The hours meter is useful in determining when to change the oil. The disk brakes all around contribute to safety as the Rhino front brakes are shoe and not, well, good. Do you need the bling, and weight savings, of the alloy wheels? Will you need the headlights? The lighting looks like it's better but that can be solved by adding aux. lighting as many of us have done. I guess if I was in the market again, I would probably choose the Bull. I don't use it daily and, sometimes, not even weekly. Darth and 2LZ use their Rhinos as work horses and a Bull might not measure up with it's smaller motor. But I'm sure both would agree that the hours meter and disk brakes would an asset on the Rhino that the owners of (myself included) would love to have.
2016 Tao Tao 125D

Last edited by david3921; 01-09-2023 at 04:12 PM.