View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 12:11 AM   #1331

I agree, 50 state legal is a huge plus. I went with CSC because I heard so many great things about them, and so far they have delivered. I just get a little concerned because I really don't know much about the mechanics of a motorcycle, but one of the reasons I bought it was to learn.

I also have a Honda CRF250L and a Yamaha TTR230. In a lot of ways, the TT250 reminds me more of the Yamaha than the Honda. I tend to do more long, adventure type rides which usually involves small stints of enduro type trails (lots of rocks, steep, rutted, etc) and my other two bikes handle them relatively well. I am hoping that the TT250 will be able to hang with my other bikes on the same trails without any major issues.

It seems Zongshen has proven themselves with the RX3 and the Sierra, so I am just curious to see how the TT250 holds up since it is so new. Its funny, I stopped at the store the other day with my brother-in-law riding my CRF250L, and someone stopped and started asking questions about the TT250 and didn't even mention the Honda. Pretty cool if you ask me.