View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 02:29 PM   #10

Mr. Doug:

I'm not a moderator, or any figure of authority whatsoever, so please feel free to completely ignore what I have to say, okay?

EDIT: Cool Boy is a post count indicator. 0-30 posts=Newbie, 30-75(?) posts=Regular, 75-150 Posts=Coolboy, etc. (Although Mr. Tamer is pretty cool.)

Some of us are very leery of dealers who appear on this site, and tend to follow the "Guilty until proven innocent" School of thought. We do have some dealers on this board, who have stood the test of time, but there have been a ton who pop up, spam the crap out of the board, and then disappear. It makes us all kind of leary.

Also, one thing that kind of turns us off is, The Forum Rules dictate that Dealers Must indicate that they are dealers in their signature line. This serves 2 purposes: A.) It lets us know who you are. B.) You get a free plug everytime you post! You can edit your sig to provide a web adress and a phone number so you're easy to find...

Anydangways-- That's my 2 cents. Take it mellow, and if you stand the test of time, you will earn much respect and accolades. (We get lots of 1 post wonder/dealers here...)

--Vince