View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 05:03 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyoungbl View Post
I guess I need to read up a bit....I don't know what issues have been identified. Shark fin??? My little puppy fired right up (once I found the choke lever). I think the clutch is engaging too far out so I might play with that once I have a few miles on the bike. BTW, mine came with only 1 mile on the odo whereas my RX3 had about 20 miles. That tells me that the TT did not get a serious test ride before it was crated up.
Shark fin. The little plastic thing under the swing arm on the chain side that's pointing forward to collect stuff up into the chain instead of pointing backwards to push things away from the chain. My neighbors new one just came in backwards so he changed it around.

Yah...the choke takes a proctologist exam to find. Nice to hear it came in unscathed!

I'm sure this is obvious but my neighbors levers were moved inward to make room for the tie downs. He was wondering why his clutch felt weird. I then pointed out that he needed to move the lever mounts out toward the grips to make room so the lever could be pulled all the way in.

I'm going to set the whole thing up for him when we have time after the holidays.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350