View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 07:18 PM   #22

Got that ride in today. Geez, it never hit thirty.

That was after several calls from customers looking for part numbers and texts from my boss asking about my schedule for the month. Again. Recalling part numbers off the top of my head is probably one of the reasons they're keeping me around.

Jason and I are planning to go bat for David to see if they will reconsider taking him along to SC. Davids' limited talents will make it hard for him to bounce back. Inky Tim, on the other hand, would probably have quit by the end year anyway. He's planning on opening up his own custom car shop, specializing in chopped tops. I guess he already has something like a half dozen jobs lined up at seven grand a pop. So he'll be okay.

As confusing this all is for me, Mrs. C is making me nuts with "What abouts, what ifs, and whys." Most of them just come out of the blue. I was telling her to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday, when I would have some answers. Now, I'm just giving her 'stink eye' when she brings something up.

07 Ural Gear Up
79 Honda CX500
77 VeloSolex 4600 V3
73 VeloSolex 3800

I'm making this up as I go.-Indiana Jones

Telling me something 'is for my own good', is a fast way to a fat lip.-Me

I don't even care about my own problems, why should I care about yours?-Quote on one of my favorite t-shirts