View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 02:38 AM   #35

Good Experience with Xpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit352 View Post
Anyone have any feedback on ordering a xpro Titan or templar directly from xpro USA? They are by far the cheapest so I'm wondering if there is a catch and why no orders from them.

Hey All,
I just got the 125cc Cafe Cruiser bike from Xpro/Powersportsmax and I actually have had a very good experience so far. I expected them to kind of ghost me after payment, but that hasn't been the case. Here's my experience in bullet points:
  • I ordered directly through the PowerSportsMax website, saving money over amazon.
  • When I paid, I had a friend put it on his card so they sent me a form for a card authorization. They called me the next day to check up and see if I was having any difficulties.
  • Once the bike shipped a couple days after payment, they sent me an email with a tracking number and shipped through RDL. Was able to track it the whole way.
  • It arrived quickly in about a week and sustained no damage
  • There were a couple parts missing or defective. Battery terminal and locking bolt for the wheel were missing, and the bracket for the handle bars was stripped out.
  • BUT when I emailed them about replacements, they replied within a day.
  • They didn't have all the parts in stock but directed me to where I could get them on ebay and offered a reimbursement for the expense. Have not completed that yet (their email just came today) so I don't have a reimbursement in hand but all-in-all I'm satisfied.