View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 11:58 PM   #35

I still have to unwrap my bike finish assembly and make sure everything’s peachy. But I’ve got to say Powersportsmax has exceeded my expectations. From day one, the ordering process was easy. Payment process is easy and safe. They provided step by step information on their site of I think every move they made with my order in house. When it got loaded on the truck they gave me a tracking number and a link to the shippers (R&L)website. From there I was able track my orders progress myself to each hub. And Maxpro sent me emails alerting me every time my tracking results were updated from beginning to end. I called R&L once with a question about delivery and I got a real person that was very nice and not only answered my question. But volunteered to let me know the approximate time my order would be delivered and inserted a note for the driver to call me one hour before he would be here. And he actually called! Even maneuvered that giant truck and trailer as close to the house as he could get it and used a powered walk behind fork lift thing to get it under my carport. He was nice as hell too! It’s been a good experience to this point. Now I’m ready to enjoy this bike. I wish it would warm up just a little. I’m from Mississippi so I can’t take much cold especially with a windchill.