View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 11:00 PM   #38

That looks familiar. I took a look at the new assembly video as well a week ago. From what I remember the front wheel was installed on the bottom of the shipping frame. What I received the wheel was zip tied to the top of the shipping frame. I also noticed in the video that they pulled the handlebar clamps out of a smaller cardboard box. Mine came already installed. I also noticed my left side passenger footpeg was missing. In the video I am sure the never install it and it came pre installed. This caused initial confusion. It turns out they were in the cardboard box that in the video the handlebar clamps were in. The must have removed them so the wheel could be at the top of the shipping frame and not hit the pets in transit since they were removed. But if course the wheel can now slide forward and the rotor must have been facing inwards and bumps into the side panel during transportation.

That new video might be a cut and paste job. Cut out the steps in the beginning of the old video and paste a bit of new video on the front end but it still seems to not mach exactly the way I received mine.