View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 11:15 PM   #8

I'm going to go ahead and piggyback on Pistol's comment. If you feel confident you can plate it, BUY IT! I'm into mine for a touch under $2,000. That's the purchase price of the bike and all the farkles, as well as a new rear tire I just bought. I don't quite need the new rubber out back yet, but I had to get a few other tires for my bikes, and went ahead and did a package deal. Pistol is right, the bike tops out at 65-70mph (and it's squirrely and sketchy at that speed), but when I'm just going to be jetting around town, the Hawk is my go-to machine. We're all happy to share our experiences with our bikes (some of us are perhaps too eager to share ), and there are several lifetimes of information on this forum. My advice is to do your research, and buy the bike you think will make you the most happy. Wherever you wind up, you'll have plenty of support and guidance. Happy riding!

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up