View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 03:25 PM   #1

Chinese Dealer? Want a Industry Magazine direct from China

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have a friend that is a writer, and soon to be owner of the first and only English Industry magazine for the Chinese Motorcycle Industry. He is from London England, and a really great drinking buddy..... but he is a real visionary as well with this magazine.
This magazine is a must if you sell and deal in any way with Chinese vehicles. http://www.chinamotorworld.com/
Tell them Doug Stabler from ATV Wholesale Outlet in Sacramento California sent you to them.... he will appriciate that I posted this for him.
It's a really well done magazine, and geting more pages each month. All color, loads of articles on the latest tec stuff, shows, new companies, bad companies, Q&A from forieners and much more.
Daves wife Mini (Chinese) works for one of the largest and highest quality motorcycle companies in China. Mini is fluent in English and Chinese. As a team, they can do allot to help you plan a trip to come to China and see the industry up close and personal.
She just got me a super deal on my hotel there in Chongqing for just $38 per night with 2 nice beds. It was right on the Yangzi River, and had fantastic views. This would have been $400-500 per night here in the USA, or $100 there. She aranged a great factory tour of her facilities as well..... Here is her e-mail.... minnie@kingtonmotors.com
Hope this all helps......