View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 01:03 PM   #6

If you really don't want the bike and they sent a driver out to pick it up, you should have let them have it. Since you refused them from picking the bike up then they now can say they attempted to fix the situation and the buyer would not allow us to get the bike.

As long as you have the bike in your possession you will have a tough time getting anything done. I understand the seller history, but they did say they would resolve the problem and it appears they made an attempt. If you put roadblocks in the way of them following through then it makes you out to be the one hard to deal with....

No company I know of would give a full refund before getting their merchandise back.

A few weeks ago I purchased a motorcycle part for my Kawasaki 3-wheeler, was said to be in good working condition, etc. When it arrived it was not usable, obviously never tested so I assumed (looking at prior feedback) I was screwed. THey would never respond to my emails so I finally put in a claim with paypal and boom, instant response from seller (what do you know?). They asked me to send the part back and would refund...I trusted them even though I figured I'd get screwed some way but they ended up giving me a full refund and even included their overpriced shipping charge.

Sometimes things do work out if you give it a chance...

FWIW.....
2005 TANK Trail 200
2009 Lifan LY110GY-3 (2)