View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 07:13 PM   #1

Need electrical schematic

I have a Boom BD250-2 that has been nothing but problems. First the fuel pump went out after I just had the bike for 6 weeks. Then it took 6 weeks for the dealer to get the parts and finish the job. I even had to pay for the dealership labor to put the new fuel pump on ($200).

When something fuel related failed again I definitely would not want the dealer doing that to me again so I took it to a local motorcycle repair shop. They said the stator was only outputting 10.4v which isn’t enough to get a spark from the computer. 3 weeks later stator arrives and is put in only to give one spark and then quit. Now the shop is asking me to get the electrical schematics for the bike.

I talked to Boom holdings USA on the phone but that guy was not helpful at all just said they do not interact with customers directly and that i had to talk to the dealer. Well the dealer is an ignoring me now I guess since I didn’t take it back to them for their great customer service and standing behind their products.

Where can I get the electrical schematics at?