View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 08:45 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradogoose View Post
Did you ever throw the 45T on? Where did you get it from? Curious how it did with a 4 tooth drop. I'm interested in possibly changing mine out, but not sure what other rear sprockets are compatible. Any suggestions? Thanks!
I haven't ordered it yet. I need to find it again. Been busy with my yamaha and the kiddo's bikes lately, and put a lot of KPM stuff on the back burner, unfortunately. I'll try and find it, and get that and the front sprocket on order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoujinDango
What's the coolant type for the KPM ? My owner's manual has a coolant section, but it doesn't mention what to put in it
Mine came with a bottle of coolant. It looked to be similar to engine ice, but in a random bottle. I use engine ice in all my bikes. It works really well, and you don't have to mix it. But, it is not compatible with and not to be mixed with any glycol based coolant. So, if you do use it, make sure you flush your system well first.

It doesn't take much. I thought it would take more than it did, seeing as I had to fill two radiator, plus the engine, but it didn't even empty the whole quart bottle.