View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 09:47 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanbeing View Post
Anyway Jialing bought the shares back http://finance.qq.com/a/20080326/000795.htm (12)
CG just a term for those machine inspired by cg125 (ie. pushrod)
some Jialing CG's stator resembles Honda's which looked as a equilateral triangle
Thanks humanbeing. I'll have my brother-in-law, Andy Chen, translate that link for me

Mudflap - Thanks for the link to that information. I've got tons to learn before I tear into this bike - especially where to purchase parts! For example, besides the push rod issue, I noticed its intake manifold seemed to be made of rubber or something, and it's cracked so it had to be sucking air. The throttle cable is also frozen and a few other oddities that I'll take photos of and post them for advice.

I hope it doesn't take too long for the guy to get a copy of the Montana title so I can take it to an Arizona DMV and make it all official. The bill of sale is good, but I'll need more than that to avoid the bonded title process.

In the meantime, it seems that if several companies manufactured their own versions of the CG200 engine it must be difficult to find the correct parts.